Highlights (but not only)
- A visit to the amazing Salt Valley of Añana, 7,000 years old and unique in the world, where you´ll see how spring salt is obtained.
- Orduña, the traditional town that we will reach after an amazing descent of a former glacier cirque.
- A visit to an off-the-beaten-path Txakoli family winery of Arabako Txakolina, so beautifully located 1,000ft high above a valley.
- And you´ll enjoy a homemade meal with real farm products after a txakoli visit and tasting on a relaxed environment.
- Pick up a at your hotel* or alternative meeting point
- Guided 8 hour tour.
- Premium, spacious and comfortable vehicle for 4 passengers + guide, or an appropriate vehicle (van or minibus) for larger groups.
- Cost of tastings, meals or drinks