Proudly awarded a Diploma in Rioja Wine for Wine Tourism by the D.O.C. Rioja Regulatory Council
Highlights (but not only)
- Visit to two family wineries in the region, focusing on those that have kept our local wine making tradition alive.
- A visit to the beautiful medieval walled town of Laguardia and neighboring towns.
- Prehistoric sites in the area (dolmens, burial sites…)
- Labastida and its fortress church
- Pick up a at your hotel* or alternative meeting point
- Guided 8 hour tour in English, French or Spanish.
- Premium and comfortable vehicle for 4 passengers + guide, or an appropriate van or minibus for larger groups.
- Entrance fees, food or drinks.
- Easy walking