Highlights (but not only)
- A visit to the basilica of Loyola and the fortress tower where St Ignatius, founder of the Jesuit Order, was born.
- A visit to the amazing Sanctuary of Arantzazu in Oñati, perched on the beautiful peaks of Aitzgorri
- Elorrio, untouched medieval city, full of palaces and coats of arms in its buildings.
- Pick up a at your hotel* or alternative meeting point
- Guided Off the Beaten Path 8 hour tour in English.
- Premium vehicle for 4 passengers + guide, or an appropriate vehicle for larger groups.
- Entrance fees, food or drinks not specified above.