Highlights (but not only)
- A visit to an off the beaten path sheep cheese farm (NOTE: due to the pandemic, visits to cheese farms are momentarily suspended)
- A visit to the amazing Salt Valley of Añana, 7,000 years old and unique in the world, plus a descend of the mountain of Orduña.
- Cider, cheese, honey and local specialties tasting
- A visit to a txakoli winery, located on top of a mountain, where we´ll enjoy a wine tasting and, on request, a farm homemade meal.
- Pick up a at your hotel* or alternative meeting point
- Guided 8 hour tour.
- Premium, ample and comfortable vehicle for 4 passengers + guide, or an appropriate vehicle (van or minibus) for larger groups.
- Cost of tastings, meals or drinks